Overcoming Challenges to Increase Revenue
Although auto accident claim accounts make up only 3% to 5% of a hospital or health system’s total claims, they present a significant potential for new and improved revenue. This revenue; however, is extremely painful to capture as there are a multitude of challenges that exist with the management and collection of these difficult accounts.
Overcoming the challenges of revenue leakage, write-offs, slow payments, lack of staff productivity, excessive A/R days and difficulty in collecting are key to faster collections and increased revenue. Road blocks lie in each step of the process if not adequately prepared for and meticulously managed.
The Continuum Solution
- Early Identification and Proper Classification to Determine Payment Responsibility
- Perfect Position on Auto Accident Claims
- Accurate and Timely Processing of Auto Accident Claims
- Proper Tracking and Management of Auto Accident Claims
- Increased Collection of Auto Accident Claims
- Improved Patient Satisfaction